Sunday, 28 February 2021
Maffra Pool/ Maffra Lawn Tennis Club
Bought to you by Maffra Lawn Tennis Club with assistance from Riviera Triathlon Club
Join us for the Maffra Triathlon. It will be a fantastic morning of swimming, cycling and running at Maffra Pool. Race in an individual "triple triathlon" a team "triple triathlon" or a team relay triathlon. Adults and kids distances are available with all ages and levels of fitness catered for.
Age is at 31.12.2020
- Kids 5-7 Triple Teams Triathlon (ages 5 to 7) – Three kids per team, each child completes a full triathlon (i.e. each child does a swim, bike and run). 20m swim, 500m cycle and 300m run. All kids start at the same time and individual times are added together to create the team time.
- Kids 8-11 Triple Teams Triathlon (ages 8 to 11) – Three kids per team, each child completes a full triathlon (i.e. each child does a swim, bike and run). 40m swim, 1.5km cycle and 600m run. All kids start at the same time and individual times are added together to create the team time.
- Enticer/Novice Distance Teams Relay Triathlon (ages 12+) – Three people per team, each completes one leg of the triathlon (i.e. one person does the swim then tags the next team member for the bike, and the third team member completes the run). 100m swim, 7km cycle and 2km run.
- Enticer/Novice Distance Teams Triple Triathlon (ages 12+) – Three people per team, each person completes a full triathlon in relay format (i.e. each person does a swim, bike and run before tagging the next person in the team). 100m swim, 7km cycle and 2km run.
- Solo Triple Triathlon (ages 15+) – Single person completes three triathlons back to back. Each of the three triathlons is 200m swim, 7km cycle and 2km run.
|Course||Entry fee||Early Bird price1|
|Triple Kids 5-7 Triathlon Team||$15pp ($45 per team )||$10pp|
|Triple Kids 8-11 Triathlon Team||$15pp ($45 per team )||$10pp|
|Relay Triathlon Team||$15pp ($45 per team )||$10pp|
|Triple Triathlon Team||$30pp ($90 per team )||$25pp|
|Triple Triathlon Solo||$40||$35|
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - $5pp discount on entries made by Sunday 21st February 2021.
FAMILY DISCOUNT – 20% discount for families entering 4 or more participants.
- Race insurance is included in the entry fee for competitors without Triathlon Australia annual competing membership.
This event is conducted under the Triathlon Australia Race Competition Rules. Please familiarise yourself with them prior to race day.
COVID safe event
Here is the Covid Safe Event Checklist
The Athlete Information Guide is below.
All athletes, both individuals and teams, should ensure that they are familiar with all event procedures as outlined in the guide.
How to Enter
- All participants must pre-register. On the day registrations cannot be accepted due to COVID-Safe regulations.
- All team members must register and pay individually.
- If you know your team name and team members, please enter these when prompted.
- If you don't know your team members, that's ok, we will put you in a team on the day.
- FAMILIES - Choose the Family Registration option to enter multiple family members under one payment, even if the family members are in different teams or events.
Enter this event online now..
Entry closes at midday Saturday 27 February.
Kids Course Information
Triple Tri Team information
Three kids per team. Each team member completes a full triathlon (swim AND bike AND run).
Senior Course Information
Relay Tri Team information
Three people per team. Each team member completes one leg of the triathlon (swim OR bike OR run).
Triple Tri Team information
Three people per team. Each team member completes a full triathlon (swim AND bike AND run) then tags the next team member to commence their triathlon.
Triple Tri Solo information
For solo triathletes looking for a challenge. Participants complete three triathlons back to back by themselves (swim, bike, run, swim, bike, run, swim, bike, run).
Check-in, get numbered and rack your bike prior to your event briefing.
|8:45 am||Race briefing for Senior Courses|
|9:00 am||Race Start Senior Courses|
|10:00 am||Checkin opens for Kids Courses|
|10:45 am||Race Briefing for Kids Courses|
|11:00 am||Triple Kids 5-7 Triathlon - Teams race start|
|11:20 am||Triple Kids 8-11 Triathlon - Teams race start|
|12:00 pm||Presentation - BBQ|
If you are new to triathlon see the Event Checklist & Tips so you know what to expect on the day.
Thanks to our supporters